Wednesday, August 4

strange but true



























never thought i'd oneday feel happy after a night full of sadness and despair
love failure and domestic fire followed by a looming chance in the horizon
fear of the coming week, of the same month that i love coz it represents
the only times i feel safe in the year.. strage!! love is safety then
i dont know but i'd rather stop my knees from sheivering
my heart from beating
and trigger my mind to think more about food in ramadan since i'll play mama
oh i wish my favourite pot Afaf would help me then :D
Oh God grant me patience and love
Ramadan Kareem everybody
yasmin on the 4th of August 2010

4 comments:

Aryana said...

and nOw this blessed mOnt is Over:S
may God fOrgive us and bless us with true lOvE♥

Beena said...

:( unfortunately its over Ary

lets wish for the best and pray god grant up both happiness, safety and faith isA :)

Aryana said...

InshaAllah

Beena said...

inshallah inshallah inshallah :)