Monday, October 4

depressed? change baby's diapers

all depressed and down
it even reached the point that i couldnt smile
in faces at work or in my neighborhood
seriously,
loss makes me feel life is really not worth it
until today...
i changed diapers for my baby niece
all feelings of motherhood woke up in me
as if at one moment and with no prior notice
i felt what a mother feels holding her baby close
to let a sleeve on or to wipe the baby's genitals to keep it clean
suddenly i smiled
!!
i felt strangely grateful i have this angel in my hands
nothing changed, all the reasons for my depression are still here
but...
i now know a reason to smile
a remedy to make me feel happy even for some minutes
so i can say to anyone who feels sad
reach out to the nearest baby you know
and change diapers for it
>>>
and i thank God the day ended with a new song for Fairuz
dont wanna think about loss really.. i'll try thinking about gain for a change
alhamdulilah

4 comments:

Aryana said...

yeeeeeeaaaaaa!
I tOuched this feeling 6 years agO when I did it 4 ma new bOrn Niece♥!
u wanna give all u have tO her,dOn knOw why? Or hOw? but u have this feeling.
nOthing is better than it that u have a lil Angel♥ and can hug him/her when ur upset...suddenly u see wOrld is smiling tO ya!!!^_^
we're sO lucky tO have lil Angels Dear SiS*_^
Hamdulillah

Beena said...

of course i felt these feelings with my first niece but now with this one they are much stronger... maybe because i am older, maybe more depressed... idk
but yes we are blessed to have babies around Ary :)
kiss Darya for me
stay blessed
<3

Aryana said...

heeeeeyy!ur sO true!
i think this feelin is much strOnger!*_^
maybe bcuz we're Older!^^
indeed we are!ʚϊɞʚϊɞ
thx Dear,sure I dO it:)
much luv♥♥

Beena said...

much love and respect
:)