Thursday, November 19

Deppy...the sexiest man alive for 2009


ok, here it goes "i AM crazy", so? Failures have been tainting my skies lately and it ended this morning when i fell in the street. Out of -i dont know- i laughed out loud, didnt even argue with the taxi driver much though today he decided to drop me away from work just because he took a wrong road and i was busy thinking as usual - metana7a ya3ny. hmmm... a couple of hours ago i was remembering bad memories, lost ones, missed chances here and there, watching a football game that brought tears to my eyes -still trying to figure out exactly what made these tears visit my eyes and what made them refuse to part my eyes !!! anyway after the match the whole mood became kind of gloomy. i hid behind my laptop just to distract the attention and mingle.. what happened after that was me jumping from the chair when i read Johnny Depp won People's magazine sexiest man alive title again this year... my scissor-hands demon barber won the title before in 2003 and i went on singing. Later i got involved in news about riot against Egyptian football fans in Sudan, i got real angry and my friends went like "beena you are not stable, consult a shrink" AND thats why i got to the conclusion in the first sentence


No comments: