Sunday, September 5

drive all night



















i missed blogging ... to come back to the concerto means that there should be something new to say.. but actually there is not :) except that mama is leaving that place in my heart as she is doing to the house.. i totally know now that with this woman around i feel SAFE... i miss her staying silent, talking, cooking, drinking tea, arguing with me, praying for me i find someone who loves and me making fun of it all :) love is such a cunning game mum and seems everybody is cheating in this card game.. BUT i remember your words to me and i promise i wont ever let you down, will always make you proud of your little girl... mat5afesh 3alaya ... a looming chance is on the horizon and a star in the sky is calling my name... pray for me coz i know no one will ever be more sincere in their prayers for me than you ya mama

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear SiSஐ
lOvE is the thing that cOme frOm Hearts♥
dOn wOrry u find it when everything is in right time.ჱܓ
Aryana

Beena said...

ur right.. true love come from one heart to another yeah
yes everything comes in its due time Ary, well tell that to my mum :D

thanx for dropping by azizam <3

Aryana said...

^_^
welcum Habibati!Ante Jamilat!♥

Beena said...

:) shukran jidan :)