Saturday, September 18

unanswered

what is friendship? what is love? questions fall like rain on my head and the answers are as rare as water in the desert...
i am into lifetime relationships, deep growing up experiences in friendship and in love.. not just hanging out or having sweet love talk.. its about wiping the tears, bearing moments of weakness and telling each other "its gonna be alright isA... it doesnt matter as long as we are together" these sentences last.. this is what counts to me!! ironically, i dont find this now.. friends look so fake..
chains are pulling me to the ground but am keeping my hands open for the day that they will break so that i catch the butterfly of true friendship, true love and honest people who would be by my side not just in hanging out places but throughout my life.. i am in search for people who would pray for me when i leave this earth... people who would love to share the sour as well as the sweet part of me & my life.. as simple as this

4 comments:

Aryana said...

really whats friendship????recently I ask it Of maself a lOt!!!
why u cant find friends when u need them?????
it seems nOwadays friends are just 4 gOOd times,4 shOppin,party,picnic,mOvies.....
but u must wipe ur tears urself!!
u cant find them when dark clOuds cOver ur bright sky!!
i gOOd understand u Dear SiS!:/

Beena said...

yesssssssss.. u got my point unfortunately friendship now is all about having fun not being there for eachother for better for worse... these days am thinking alot about this friendship thing and those whom i used to call friends :/

no one wipes your tears but your own hands they say sister
:S

Aryana said...

I dO understand ya Dear
im in the same situatiOn...I cut sOme Of ma friendship 4 it....
when they cant be in ur hard moments and suppOrt ya,what means this friendship???
life has fun & hard steps,
when ppl cant be with ya in bOth Of them they are ppl!! nOt Friend!!

Beena said...

exactly ary i learned to put limits to these kinds of friendships because i've been in situations that showed me who my true friends are

ok they are few
but am happy i have them

:)))