Saturday, July 30

need the hairdresser...

if she asks me today, i'll definitely say "i want to go bald"
she'll wonder, maybe think am a wierdo
but yes i'm going to the hairdresser
and i want to go bald
since i've not made up my mind yet on my new haircut
i thought, why dont we start from scratches
or even better,, from nothing
no hair at all
let the new hair grow freely and without previous painful history
i think i am not crazy enough to do that
N.B: most lunatics think they're all OK

whatever, i just want to be reborn in another place
a new start with new faces and circumstances
just to fly away from here
disappear without a trace
start again, run as fast as i can
dance like a ghost
sleep like a baby
be me
i don't know who exactly is this "me" actually
but i still want to feel.... happy
Ya Rab

No comments: