Friday, April 8

اغسل هدومي .. وانشر همومي

its not gonna be my first time alone on a moving vehicle.. i'll be taking the train on my own to Alex.. i miss the city like hell.. cant wait to smell the sea and to walk alone on the coastline in the early morn.. it has been years now since i went there, something is connecting me to Alexandria, more than songs and memories.. i dont know something bigger...

i like it when i am alone on a train... i actually do like it when i am alone... ok, its about time for some inspiration and 2 hours of peace of mind on a train...

the only company am keeping on the train is Shahrazad :) yes, herself

6 comments:

Radwa ElShami said...

Yes, I like it when I am alone as well and I would love to go on a train alone, even for once. The feeling of independence and the time to myself thing.

Beena said...

ezactly, its the feeling of independence and freedon u hv while the train is just movin away from all the troubles ur leavin behind
i totally recommend ya roody...

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Have a safe train journey:).It is always fun to travel by train,even though I never used yet.So,I can say you must be very happy.Keep following each other,and comments too.

Beena said...

thanks alot izdiher
you should try the train
its too romantic, goes with out feminine nature alot :)
ok inshallah, am pleased to know you

Aryana said...

hmmm in line twO i thOught u mean "Alex McLean" ;P

Beena said...

hehehehe awwww AJ jani <3 :) ur right